A platform for security, longevity and growth
All associations need a sound financial management program to reach full potential and best serve all constituents. Elevanta has a dedicated, in-house accounting department to serve the everyday needs of our clients. We also maintain relationships with outside financial advisors that have deep expertise in the industries we serve, and recommend such resources when it serves to result in better outcomes for our association clients and the members they serve.
We work hand-in-hand with you to manage your annual budgeting process, suggest new strategies to increase revenue and decrease expenses and to prepare monthly and/or quarterly financial statements.
Sound financial management procedures
With Elevanta, your association has a transparent, responsible and reliable team managing your finances.
Financial management services
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Annual budgeting, financial reporting and expense report management
- Membership dues invoicing and collection
- Management of accounts payables and receivables
- Credit card payment processing
- Management of association bank accounts
- Audit and tax coordination
- Meeting attendee registration and sponsorship sales receivables and payables